Tuesday, July 7, 2009

To Froggt From Clever

Dear Froggt,

I have A BIG problem! My computer has gotten a PS Virus! I cannot go on Club Penguin, Pandanda, etc.

I am typing this from a laptop. I cant go on CP because this laptop will crash, not Pandanda because I dont have Adobe Flash and Im not aloud to download it.

Another big problem: Im leaving for Florida July 11th. We are not bringing any laptop or internet device except for my sisters iPod Touch. Plus I dont even know if where were staying has free Wifi

I am sad to say I cannot post on your site or mine.
-CleverAqua64

1 comment:

Froggt said...

ill take over your blog while ur gone if you want

WELCOME TO FROGGTS SITE

Welcome to my Club Penguin site! I have an author named cleveraqua64. His site is http://cleveraqua.blogspot.com/ .As froggt says... you had many options to choose from but im glad you chose FROGGTS SITE!!!!!!

Copyright

All context are copyrighted. ©2010